- We have worked with many leading fashion retailers including New Look, Forever 21, Peacocks, Pretty Little Thing, White Stuff, ASOS, Ardene, Forever New, Aldo, Desigual, River Island, Koton and many more.
- We manage every step of the supply chain with a dedicated team to follow through on any enquiries, from initial trends through to final production.
- Our strength is directional yet commercial fashion jewellery and we translate this into the ranges we produce in terms of price points and product balance.
- With an office in Qingdao our highly knowledgeable and committed China team oversee sourcing, production and QC, managing the critical path and securing competitive prices while upholding high standards of design and quality.
- We send trend flashes, seasonal catwalk reports, competitive landscape analysis and new product images, to ensure our customers’ ranges have a competitive edge and are always up to date with key commercial trends.
Sourcing and Manufacture
- Our factories are SEDEX approved and REACH compliant, with independent audits. Our China team work closely with our factories to ensure that the production standards remain high throughout the manufacturing process.
- We choose our factories carefully, so they are specialist in their techniques: we have a casting factory, an acrylic factory, a wire factory etc. This enables us to achieve high standards of workmanship within each specialism, and the best cost on working
at component source.
- Minimum order quantities are 300 units, but we have the manufacturing capabilities to handle large order quantities greater than 25,000 units.
- Average lead times on all confirmed orders are approximately six weeks.
- We deliver on a FOB or Landed Basis, ensuring that goods are handed over on time adhering to our clients’ packaging and shipping requirements.
- We have a West London based distribution centre which handles all Concessions stock and logistics.