- Operating a successful concessions business model, we work in partnership with clients, forging close relationships with host retailers to meet the expectations of a busy retail environment.
- We create strong and focussed fashion ranges that provide additional revenue from minimal space, taking ownership of all the retail elements of designing, sourcing, shipping and servicing brands to eliminate the risk associated with Own Buy.
- We collaborate with our host partners offering a seamless service from inception through to till sales.
- We recognise the importance of brand integrity and ensure each range is developed with clear customer understanding and direction.
- Providing unique and innovative design, we develop key trends according to our Brands’ needs to maintain a competitive edge.
- We have expertise in designing, range-building, sourcing and distributing excellent ranges to stores. These are continually serviced by our retail field team to maintain strong visual displays to maximise sales.
- We can support press and e-commerce, providing product ranges for shoots as well as providing our own in-house photography and copy to support online trading.
- Our close retail relationships give us a unique overview of all emerging trends within our global markets.
BUYING AND MERCHANDISING
- A dedicated Buying, Merchandising and Allocations team to formulate a comprehensive brand strategy to ensure stores optimize their potential; driving sales, improving density and profits for both parties.
- Effective Epos systems to report and analyse sales performance, enabling us to maximize every brand’s sales performance and profit growth.
- Experienced range-building to ensure stores receive a well-planned, balanced and commercial range that excites the customer.
- Regular newness ensures ranges are continually fresh and appealing while also capitalising on key launch dates and events within season.
- Strong working relationships and support, through good communication and sharing of appropriate and relevant trade information.
SOURCING AND MANUFACTURING
- Our factories are SEDEX approved and REACH compliant, with independent audits.
- Our China team work closely with our factories to ensure that the production standards remain high throughout the manufacturing process.
- We choose our factories carefully, so they are specialist in their techniques: we have a casting factory, an acrylic factory, a wire factory etc. This enables us to achieve high standards of workmanship within each specialism.
- Minimum order quantities are 300 units, but we have the manufacturing capabilities to handle large order quantities greater than 25,000 units.
- Average lead times on all confirmed orders are approximately six weeks.
- Concession goods are shipped and delivered to our London DC.
- Store packages and replenishment are effectively picked and packed to maintain regularly optimum stock levels and customer interest in stores, in line with critical path.
- Our dedicated retail field team (comprising of Area Managers and Visual Merchandisers ,reporting to our Operations team at Head Office) provide an excellent in-store service supporting sales by maintaining high standards of visual merchandising and stock management
- Stores are visited regularly to ensure new product and replenishment are actioned to drive sales.
- The team build strong relations with host managers, together with a growing understanding of brand and customer values.
- We manage sales and promotions through timely and effective stock positioning, POS and signage to ensure consistency of brand message.