- Our entire product is imported from the Far-East and is regularly inspected by an external body. We are a subscriber to SEDEX.
- SEDEX is the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, a membership organisation for businesses committed to continuous improvement of the ethical performance of their supply chains.
- Employment is freely chosen.
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining.
- Working conditions are safe and hygienic.
- Child labour shall not be used.
- Living wages are paid.
- Working hours are not excessive.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Regular employment is provided.
- No harsh or inhumane treatment is allowed.
Touchstone Accessories is committed to reducing our carbon footprint in all aspects of our work such as:
- Using sea freight for shipping wherever possible.
- Restrictive use heavy goods vehicles for transportation.
- Consolidating shipments.
- Use of recyclable carding and packaging.
- Recycled use of jewellery findings and components.