Job Type: Permanent, Full Time contract
Salary – Depending on Experience
At Touchstone Accessories we have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, confident and motivated Merchandiser with online experience to join and strengthen the Concessions Jewellery team in our London Office.
Merchandiser – Fast Fashion Online and Retail Jewellery
Touchstone Accessories is a leading Concessionaire in the UK with outlets in several established High Street retailers. We are looking for an experienced Merchandiser to support and manage an exciting fashion jewellery concession for a major online women’s fast fashion brand.
As a Merchandiser at Touchstone, you will play an integral role in planning and driving the concession business through effective stock and sales management to potentialise trade, working closely with the Buying and Retail teams. Being responsible for ensuring our online product sells most profitably, via the test and repeat model, this role will give you a real opportunity to make a direct impact on the success of this exciting brand!
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities
- To prepare reporting and present in Weekly trading Meetings.
- Review Daily and Weekly Sales performance and identifies Repeat and Markdown actions where required.
- Review and analyse over and under performance at Product Group level and help drive trading actions to maximise potential and minimise risk.
- Establish and manage a WSSI by accurately forecasting demand, OTB, returns, ASP and margin.
- Take ownership of the Critical Path Management and takes appropriate action on issues when they arise.
- Strategic forward planning of Concession Brands while also managing the daily running of the department to achieve bottom line targets.
- Work closely with Buying, Design and Sourcing functions to deliver a balanced and credible range for each brand.
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team.
- 3 years merchandising experience, including online trading is essential.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and be highly organised
- Strong Excel knowledge, Google sheets knowledge
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and enjoy working as part of a team
- Proven problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task
- The ability to plan and prioritise workload efficiently
- Good communication and administrative skills
- Flexible and professional approach, providing input into cross functional activities as required
We are a leading fashion jewellery supply and retail company with offices in London, China and LA, and supply both UK and International accounts with trend lead fashion jewellery to both High Street and Online retailers. We have recently moved to contemporary new offices in Marylebone so you will benefit from working in this new central London location, with onsite workshop, showroom, design studio and shop in shop as well as a friendly and supportive environment.
Please submit via email to email@example.com a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with a six page teaser portfolio in PDF format. Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to interview stage.
|Job Category||Full Time|