Job Type: Permanent, Full Time contract
Salary – Depending on Experience
Touchstone are seeking a talented junior buyer or assistant buyer to join their concession team. You will have a passion for fashion jewellery, and the energy and creativity necessary to buy and develop fast fashion jewellery ranges for our High St and Online concession accounts. This is an exciting opportunity for an assistant buyer or junior buyer looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced environment.
- We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced assistant buyer or Junior buyer to join our expanding concessions team, an area of our business which is growing rapidly.
- To plan, develop and buy fast fashion jewellery ranges.
- Oversea a small team, which are responsible for admin and allocation duties include: raising skus and orders on internal retail system, all sample and critical path management of the jewellery range as well as pulling sales reports and creating product boards to highlight sales performance.
- Manage the critical path.
- Communicating with suppliers, retail field team and host retailers
- Supporting Visual Merchandising and Online Photography/Social Media
- Interest in jewellery market and fashion trends.
- We are looking for a creative individual with a strong background in product development and buying.
- Jewellery buying experience with an online retailer a must.
- Confident in negotiation and a good understanding of target prices and margins.
- A passion for fashion jewellery.
- Excellent communication and administrative skills are essential.
- Strong computer skills – including Excel and Microsoft Outlook
- Ability to work in an organised and timely fashion.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic are important.
- We are a leading Fashion Jewellery Supplier with offices in London, China and LA.
- You would be working in a fast-paced environment, in a company which has exciting growth potential.
- Central London, Marylebone, location.
- Competitive package.
Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org a CV and a covering letter in a word document. Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB. Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to interview stage.
|Job Category||Full Time|