Job Type: Permanent, Full Time contract
Salary – Competitive – depending on experience
Touchstone are seeking a talented jewellery designer, with a passion for fashion, who has the energy, creativity and flare necessary to design and develop fast fashion jewellery ranges for our High St and Online fast fashion retailers. This is an exciting opportunity for a jewellery designer interested in a new challenge.
- We have an exciting opportunity for a junior designer to join our team.
- Working on directional and commercial fast fashion jewellery designs for concessions and supply accounts.
- Researching, designing and developing trends.
- Traveling for inspiration and sourcing/development, and customer meetings in the UK, Europe, USA and Far East.
- Completing trend reports on catwalk and social media key items.
- Working to a critical path.
- We are looking for a creative individual with an eye for detail who loves fashion jewellery.
- Experience working with UK or USA fashion accounts is essential.
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Ability to identify and interpret trends into commercial ranges.
- Ability to CAD using either Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Hand making /assembly skills are an advantage.
- A team player is happy to work together to achieve results.
- Strong communication skills are essential.
- Have a portfolio of work which reflect your level of experience and design style.
- We are a leading Fashion Jewellery Supplier with offices in London, China and LA.
- You would be working in a fast-paced environment, in a company which has exciting growth potential.
- Central London, Marylebone, location.
- Competitive package
Please submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org a CV and a covering letter in a word document format stating current salary, together with a six page teaser portfolio in PDF format. Please note that we cannot accept files in excess of 5MB.
Only successful candidates will be contacted to progress to interview stage.
|Job Category||Full Time|