With offices in London, Los Angeles and Qingdao in China, we can utilise this global network and market awareness giving us the capacity and flexibility to rapidly respond to globally evolving trends. Each office has dedicated teams who focus on servicing key accounts by combining our global expertise with domestic knowledge.
1 Lisson Court Yard
50 Lisson Street
Phone +44 (0) 20 3621 9950
630 Rose Ave
VALUES AND CULTURE
Touchstone Accessories is a leader in fashion jewellery, design, retail supply and concessions. Since 1990 we have grown by focusing on our strengths and building on our years of design and retail experience. Our values are an essential element of our success:
- Passionate about product; investing our heart and soul into our work, loving what we do.
- Never compromising on quality; Understanding the business and customer’s perspective of quality.
- Thinking and acting like owners; taking responsibility for our area of work, our product and business objectives.
- Teamwork; Working closely together we become more successful, treating each other with respect, trust and fairness. We endeavour to maintain long term customer, supplier and employee relationships.
- Approach with a positive and constructive attitude.
As an ever growing and evolving business, we are always on the lookout for new and creative talent to drive our business forward. If you are interested in becoming part of the TOUCHSTONE team, please contact us or search our job vacancies below.
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
2013: Touchstone Accessories was featured in the Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 list.
- Fast Track is a leading research and events company that has created a network of the UK’s top-performing private companies through its rankings in The Sunday Times, from the fastest-growing to the biggest.
2016: Touchstone Accessories was shortlisted to apply for The Queen’s Award for Enterprise. This award is for outstanding achievement by UK businesses in the categories of:
- Innovation – for commercial success as a result of innovation.
- International trade – for growth and commercial success in international trade.
- Sustainable development – for commercially successful products, services and management that benefit the environment, society and the economy.